Your privacy is important for us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
Those over the age of thirteen may fill the forms at www.carvan.es without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter. If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user or make any reservation.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We strive to create a safe and reliable space and that's why we have some principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
CarVanBus S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
-Identity of the Responsible Party: CarVanBus S.L.
-Commercial name: www.carvan.es
-Address:: C/Ramón y Cajal, 43 Bjs 2ª
-Activity: Arranged transfers of people with driver.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data you send through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web and subscribers". For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limiting the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
The personal data we treat on www.carvan.es come from:
You sent via email, telephone or WhatsApp.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether www.carvan.es is processing personal data that concerns us, or not. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. CarVanBus SL. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible. Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
At www.carvan.es there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of www.carvan.es. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Nominalia (supplier of CarVanBus S.L.) within the EU.
- Service request form: We request the following personal information: Name, E-mail, Place of start, Destination, Date, Time, Number of passengers, requested vehicle and contact telephone in case the driver needs to contact for any reason, to request any of the services that www.carvan.es makes available to its users. The information collected will allow requesting the corresponding service for a possible processing of the same. The requests will be answered by email. The web allows you to manage payments directly. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Nominalia (provider of CarVanBus S.L.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website that we detail in the cookies policy are also collected.
- To manage social networks. www.carvan.es can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of www.carvan.es, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of CarVanBus S.L. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of www.carvan.es. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, CarVanBus S.L. (www.carvan.es) with address at C/Ramon y Cajal 43 bjs 2ª 08210 Barbera del Valles, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Users of the web.
www.carvan.es does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Depending on the payment method you choose, you may need to provide payment information to www.carvan.es to allow the transaction to take place. Card payments are made through Redsys and our bank will show your name and the amount paid. If you link a PayPal account, the country and email address set in your PayPal account will be transferred from PayPal to carvan.es; PayPal will transmit to carvan.es the encrypted email address. carvan.es will use this information for identification purposes to provide customer service.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data. In no case are specially protected data categories treated.
The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, http://www.carvan.es/, share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions?:
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help http://www.carvan.es/ analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of http://www.carvan.es/ (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
- Nominalia internet SL: with address in Spain (EU), more information at https://www.nominalia.com/ treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Carvanbus SL.
- Redsys: Redsys Processing Services. SL, with address in Spain (EU). More information at: http://www.redsys.es/, deals with the data in order to perform payment management services via credit card to Carvanbus SL.
- Paypal: PayPal Holdings, Inc., located in Palo Alto, California (USA). More information at: https://www.paypal.com/es/home, deals with the data in order to perform payment management services to Carvanbus SL
By browsing http://www.carvan.es you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that may not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
http://www.carvan.es/ is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. http://www.carvan.es/ can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Carvanbus SL will ensure that any person who is authorized by to process the client's data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty). When a security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of carvan.es, we must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to http://carvan.es/ exonerating Carvanbus SL, of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by notifying Carvanbus SL (carvan.es) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Carvanbus SL. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Carvanbus SL. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Document revised: February 2019.
If you have any questions, call us or contact us by email.